Saturday, February 3, 2007

zkatez27@gmail.com


zkatez27@gmail.com, originally uploaded by lovescamblog.

From: Zkatez K (zkatez27@gmail.com)
Attachments: zkatez27_gmail_com25406.jpg, zkatez27_gmail_com36968.jpg
Subject: hi Wlueua

Hello dear Wlueua
I am pleased to receive from you the letter my dear . I like to read
your letters. I think that you the good person. I believe in our The
relation I think, that in all of us appears. I want to build with You
relations. And I want to study more about you. I think that we Will
come nearer to each other, and in all of us appears. All depends on us
And from our desires. When people want to have good and strong
Relations when people trust each other, that they can have good and
Strong relations and they can build love. I like to travel. And I find
it very amusing and interesting. And I like to learn (find out) the
world and people. I wrote in my first letter that I studied in
America. I think that people are similar as well as there here in
Russia. I think that many good and bad people in Russia and in other
countries. And I want to find true love. I want to find second half. I
think that I creactive the person. I like to contact people, and I
think That dialogue, important in relations. Also I care, and I look
Behind of health. In ours a life and in our country very weak ecology
Also it would be necessary to watch over health and to be engaged
Sports meets, what not the patient. Usually I have some free times
because I work Very much. I like to go before dream and to look at
stars. I remember in The childhood I went with mum and we saw as
falling of a star. It was Very beautiful. Mum has told to me to think
of desire, and I have Idea on desire. But it, nevertheless, which it
was, has overlooked. I believe in destiny. And I believe that, that I
shall have good love. The most important it to Trust. When the person
urgently believes, that in him all it will turn And in him everyone
will be good. I want to have children. I want to Have the boy and the
girl. But I should trust the man from which I to Have the child. The
Man owes care of children and of me and then It will be real family.
But I do not want, hurries up and to build Family. It - very serious
step in a life. I should be convinced of the man That he has not
thrown me as last, I have made it the man. I want to Contact you and
to build with you relations. I want to ask You.

Whether you have dream?

Yours Ekaterina

1 comment:

The Nigerian Advance Fee Scam said...

nice work . it has enough info about scammers. I have a blog like this. I have mentioned scammers details which will useful for ur visitors all so. my blog url is http://scam419.blogspot.com/