Saturday, February 3, 2007

thomas_luv2020@yahoo.com


thomas_luv2020@yahoo.com, originally uploaded by lovescamblog.

From: Thomas Stone (thomas_luv2020@yahoo.com)
Attachments: thomas_luv2020_yahoo_com1063.jpg, thomas_luv2020_yahoo_com2582.jpg
Subject: hi

hello dear ...let me first say thank you form giving me the oportunity to mail u .........now let me tell u more about myself ........i am THOMAS MARTINS ,,,..........i lived in new jersey all my life except the faithful year i travel to UK ...so i spent so much of time there in UK that makes me have a little british accent....hope u would love that?
i have been divorced since 7 yrs back ..............i was 51 yrs old in august........i was married for 20 yrs .....not until my wife left me for another man in califonia .......i have two kids ..age of 10 and 15 yrs old ....my children lived in califonia with there mother ..cause i am always busy since i do not have a a woman to spend time with ....My dear i am currently in AFRICA ro Survey a contract ....but will be back in the next two weeks.. i have been here since 1 week ago ....i hope u understand what i have said .......i do visit my Children when i was in USA some times ..i love my children so much.......i am into suveying and house agent ....i have a boss .......he is like a father,uncle and family to me .......ever since my parent,sister and brother died in an auto crash .my boss has been nice to me and stood by me all the time .........i am an high school gradute when i started working as a survey manager and also a caretaker

i am on dating sites just to seek the right woman for my life which can be u.............. LOL....I want a woman who is caring, , honest, openminded,loving and truthful.....i don,t like women who bahave like animal.....
i like to travel, go to gym and cook at my free time an also like to be with my woman ...............i travel alot cause of tghe nature of my job .....
i love salad and continential food,i also like sea food....so be ready to go out with me to the best resturant when we meet ...lol..

my wildest dream is to settle down again with the woman .....a woman who knows the worth of a man and have respect for man .......i know we still have golden onces like u hiding in a corner like golden fish ..maybe i have fetched u out now .....lol
if everything move on smooth as promising as it look,we stand the chance of meeting soon and spend time together and learn about each other and share the feelings direct and the chemistry exchange....i like to settle down with my woman

send me some of your picture and dont stop the emails .......... we can chat on yahoo...........i am always online by very early in the morning ......before i live for work..and also by 10am AFRICAN time ......i work from morning til night so i am always tired when i get home so i just go straight to bed ...... ..........
love to here back from u and love to meet u online later ..........i can,t get the pics u said u sent me .. send me pics of u again
ok??
bye for now
thomas

No comments: