Saturday, February 3, 2007

lovenames@rambler.ru


lovenames@rambler.ru, originally uploaded by lovescamblog.

From: Ekaterina A (hhgdfs78@mail.ru)
Attachments: hhgdfs78_mail_ru105554.jpg
Subject: My life

Hi

How are you doing?
I hope perfectly.
My mum now sits next me Also sends the regards to you.

She works as the teacher at school
Her name is Natali.
She of anything Does not understand in computers, therefore has come to
look as it I with you I talk.
I too if fairly, not so well all this I understand.
Has carried, that Michaile (the teacher of computer science) helps me and teaches.
We two persons: the man and the woman.
We have come on this sait tofind The love.
Therefore, I think, will be correct, if we shall be fair With each other.
How I also promised , I shall tell about that what qualities I would like to see in the man which is dear to me.
I would like to be a number With the self-assured person.
The main thing that this confidence has not developed In self-confidence.
He should be gentle, and be able to surprise; in a measure rigid, But is more often kind.
He should leave all irritations in the street, as Only crosses a threshold of a house.
It would be desirable, that he
was patient and in Measure jealous (I think, that I shall not allow to him of an occasion for jealousy).
And, Certainly, he should have sense of humour.
But it not requirements, it Only desires.
Dear , I very much would like to learn your attitude to religion
(any religion).
That you think in this occasion.
Today at me was more time.
To that I am very glad.
I hope at you As will be more time for the answer to my letter.

Successful day, Ekaterina

No comments: