Friday, February 2, 2007

charmingtanya@mail.ru


charmingtanya_mail_ru148564, originally uploaded by lovescamblog.

From: Tanya Medvedeva (charmingtanya@mail.ru)
Attachments: charmingtanya_mail_ru250379.jpg, charmingtanya_mail_ru148564.jpg
Subject: Hello dear

Hello dear!
How are you? I hope you do well. As for me I am fine especially now reading, your letter. Thank you for your letter, for kind and warm words. You cant imagine what a pleasure for me to get your letters. I see you can communicate with people. As for me it is simple to trust you my ideas. I cant say I have difficulties with new people but it takes me much time to begin to trust them. With you everything is different. When i read your letters I understand we have a lot of common. Sometimes you speak about life as? e. It is rather rarely when people understand each other so exactly. I dont say that I am the very image of you, on the contrary every person has its individuality. I just want you to know that I respect your thoughts and share them. I see you are a serious and intelligent person. It is very pleasant for me to communicate with you because I can learn much from you. Each time i know more and more about your life, so you become a piece of my life. When I come home from the internet club, my parents ask me about you. They give their best regards to you.

do you like reading? As for me i like to read english classical literature in origin. It is really interesting and so I improve my english. My the favourite writer is Arthur Konan Doyle. I hope there are not many mistakes in my letters and you understand well what I want to say. I dont have much spare time, by if i feel tired after work I like to go to cinema. I like psychological films and comedies. It raises my mood. My favourite actors are Jim Kerry and Mel Gibson. I think we should find some positoive sides in our life even if everything is bad. It is wonderful to have a person who is always ready to support you in need. As for me, when I remember abot you everything seems easier to me. In Russia there is a point of view that men are the best cookers. And you, do you cook well? What is your favorite dish? I like to cook different salades. I try to eat healthy food to be in a good form, but i dont keep on a diet. Sport helps me better than diets. I am not a sweet tooth but I like chocolate. There is a tradition in our family to have supper together. I think it unites us - to gather together in the evening after a work day at the table. After supper we discuss some news and our plans. And do you have any traditions, may be some occasions when all the family and relatives gather together? I dream of my own family. I will try to create a good atmosphere in my home. I think I will be a considerate mother and a wise wife. Of course, the career is very important for me, but family is the main thing. And what do think of it? I will be glad to know that my letter was interesting for you. Answer as soon as possible because I miss without your letters.

Sincerely yours, Tatyana

No comments: