Friday, February 2, 2007

tanechka25@inbox.ru


tanechka25_inbox_ru53920, originally uploaded by lovescamblog.

From: Tanechka K (tanechka25@inbox.ru)
Attachments: tanechka25_inbox_ru53920.jpg
Subject: hi

Hello! I with impatience looked forward to hearing from you.
Today when I have seen in my mail box the letter from you my pleasure had no borders.
I am happy, that you to wish to have with me dialogue.
I to hear many histories, about that as people find each other.
I did not trust in it and all over again could not dare to write to you the letter.
And now I am very glad what to make it. Your letter this bright spot in my life.
It has helped me to get again hope to find the happiness and, probably,
it already close are you. You ask me why I shall not find to myself the man in my country?
Instead of I because it was disappointed in them can find. I had a bitter experience.
My person most favourite on light has betraid me, has crushed my feelings.
I long suffered, I did not know as me to live further. Now unique my rescue your letters.
I am very happy, that you have appeared in my life.
I cannot describe to you as I is glad with you to communicate.
I very much hope, that it is mutual also our dialogue will not end on this letter.
You to think just as I?
I wish to write to you more in detail about myself. To me of 25 years, mine birthday on
August, 25th, 1981. I not married also have no children.
Though I very strongly love children. I work as the psychologist in children's to a garden.
I like my work, I like to communicate and bring up children. I very sensitive and fragile.
I was born in a small country town Volzhsk. It is very beautiful city, here it is a lot
of sights and beautiful romantic places. Then I have left to study for university in the
city of Samara. Now I work and I live in the native city of Volzhsk.
I too wish to have children. To me to like to learn them
I very much to want that you have written to me about yourselves more, about the work,
about the fine city. I never was abroad. I would like to see your city the eyes even in
photos. I with impatience shall wait for your letter and I shall be glad to you to answer.

Sincerely yours Tatyana

No comments: