Saturday, February 3, 2007

charming-natali@mail.ru


charming-natali@mail.ru, originally uploaded by lovescamblog.

From: Charming Natali (charming-natali@mail.ru)
Attachments: charming_natali_mail_ru63055.jpg, charming_natali_mail_ru84116.jpg
Subject: Re[2]: is mail you send me?,"You send me mail

Hello the my dear friend . Very much it was pleasant to me that you have written to me
The reciprocal letter. It is very interesting to me to learn more about you and yours
To the country. In general it is interesting to me that we with you are copied because
I for the first time communicate with the person from other country. I hope that to you so
Interestingly to correspond with me? To me you are interesting to learn wrote
To someone else except for me before? And still you now with somebody
Except for me you correspond? It is interesting to me, because to me always
Did not carry with men. I think that all the matter is that at us the man
It is a lot of and frequently drink vodka. On mine it is a general problem of Russia.
Therefore I have addressed in agency. I know that you do not have such problem and
Men concern to women more validly than at us in the country. As
I to you have told I write to you from Internet - cafe. It is usual library in
Which, except for books some computers still cost. Unfortunately at
I was not present own computer because I cannot afford
It to buy. I work as the teacher, and as you know it a trade which
It is paid from the budget of the country. And for the country it is difficult for paying
Work of teachers because as explains our government the budget
Russia tests deficiency. My salary 115 $ in a month. It is interesting to me
To learn what schools from you and as financing schools is arranged.
It simply my professional interest. Not looking at that that at us
There are some problems to me all the same my work is pleasant. Because
I in the childhood dreamed to learn small children. Certainly it would be on
Much easier if our school was better equipped. But it
Is not present besides because of bad financing. But we have already got used to this
Also we do all that probably with that that we have. I work in various
Time basically certainly in the afternoon, but happens all day long. In such days
Very strongly you get tired. But I very much am glad when the small child
Smiles. My mum very much experiences for me because she me
Likes. She always brought up me and spoke me that not looking on
That is necessary to help people. I completely with it agree. I want to know
What attitudes at you with native to you people? Whether there are at you brothers and
Sisters how frequently you with them meet? And you love children? Except for
That it is interesting to me as you will spend the free time and whom you
You work? It is very a pity to me, but I should finish the letter. I
I send you the photos. I hope that you will answer me soon and will answer
On my questions. With impatience I shall wait your letters.
Your friend Natalya

No comments: