Friday, February 2, 2007

alfiya-l@mail.ru


alfiya_l_mail_ru110349, originally uploaded by lovescamblog.

From: Alfiya K (alfiya-l@mail.ru)
Attachments: alfiya_l_mail_ru110349.jpg
Subject: Hello,

Hello, !
Well, you continou to make me happy with your letters!!! So, I in my turn will write you as long
as you will do it! I see that you are interested in our communication and it is very pleasat for
me.
, thank you that you try to answer my questions. I will also tell you everyhting you want about
me. At first I want to tell you about my family. It is the dearest that I have in my life. Because
it is not very big. I live with my father. I can say that I have the best father in the world! He
is like a mother for me! He is my mother, my friend, my girlfriend - everything!!! I was brought
up without mother, because she died when I was a little child. But my father and everybody who
knew my mother say that I am like my mother. She was very beautiful and kind. But I dont want to
tell much about it, it is no pleasant and it will be better for you not to know all sad srories
of my life. You can say that I begin to upset you from the first letters, and what will be after?
No, I am a very joyful girl and i dont like to be sad! On the contrary, where I am , there laugh
and smiles.
And you, , tell me about your family. I am sure that your story will be much happier.
And tell me more about your work. As I have already told you I work as a teacher. But dont think
that I wear glasses and always go with exercises-books!!! I like my work, I like to work but if
I have spare time I like to have an active rest. As I live in Russia, in winter I like to ski. In
summer I swim and like jogging!
Well, , tell me about your hobbies. And just write everytrhing you want. For me there is no
useless information about you!
Alfiya

1 comment:

fhd said...

hiiiiii
how ar eyou
can we become friends ?
cnotact me in rozaiqi7@hotmail.com