Friday, February 2, 2007

yana79-79@inbox.ru


yana79_79_inbox_ru80961, originally uploaded by lovescamblog.

From: Yana Yana (yana79-79@inbox.ru)
Attachments: yana79_79_inbox_ru80961.jpg
Subject: Hello

Hello dear! I want to say to you that I'm very glad to get
answer from you. I try internet dating first time. I wan tto tell you
that I live in Russia, when I tried to place my profile I had the
erros "wronge location" and I placed my profile as from US. I hope
this is not scare you - big distance between us, I'll be happy to
continue our correspondence and I want to know more about you. I live
in the Russian town - Cheboksary. Is the internet dating new for you?
Do you know somebdoy from Russia? I finished Midicine University and
work in hospital by the assistant of doctor. I studied English at the
university, hope you can undersstand me. If I will have possibility, I
would try to take some English lessons soon. I really hope that I
would get letter from you soon (if be honesty, I was not sure that I
would have reply from you to my message, and I just wanted to check my
e-mail and it was big surprise for me, thanks a lot). As I told you
before, I'm really interested to know you better, so, please, tell me
more about yourself, and if this is possible, send me some photos. I
would like to see them, and you can see my photo attached too. I ñan't
send many photos in one letter, but I will send you another photo in
the next letter too. I will be waiting your reply, with my best
wishes, Yana

1 comment:

Badre said...

Hi Yana,
Nice to see you, i learnt your profile its nice one to read.So you are from the great country Russia, I am from India,but i do know Russian well and currently working in computer software company here in India.
Will see you later.
Take care
bye
Badre