Friday, February 2, 2007

yournana_queen@hotmail.com

From: Nana Davis (yournana_queen@hotmail.com)
Attachments: yournana_queen_hotmail_com37167.jpg, yournana_queen_hotmail_com32305.jpg, yournana_queen_hotmail_com51296.jpg
Subject: THIS IS NANA NICE TO MEET U

Hello Dear

How are u there I hope u are doing fine as I am also doing well here in west Africa Ghana . Thank u very much for your lovely email u really make me happy today because I have found a true love from a real man I thank God I found u. anyway let me introduce my self well to u so that u can know who I am and know more about me my real name is (NANA DAVIS) 30 years of age I am from USA my dad come from USA and my mum also come from Africa GHANA , I have my own business I deal with African handicrafts paintings and many more here in Africa may be one day I will send u some
of my handicraft I will also like to know more about u.

I am looking for someone who will show me love romance and happiness and I will make that man a king in my heart I hope u are good in making love? Because I will make u go crazy when I am on top of u, I am praying very hard it should be u because u has all what I am looking for from a man. I am very serious looking for a man to spend the rest of my life with please Tell me more about your life and what u are looking for from a woman ok I have some lovely pictures for u and I hope u will also send me yours, I will also like to talk to u on phone so this is my number (00233 20 9126436) u can also send me yours bye for now yours new love,

No comments: