Saturday, February 3, 2007

girl_excentrik@yahoo.com


girl_excentrik@yahoo.com, originally uploaded by lovescamblog.

From: Olga J (girl_excentrik@yahoo.com)
Attachments: girl_excentrik_yahoo_com52572.jpg
Subject: It is my life

Hi. I am glad to receive again your message, every day we We
start to learn each other better and for me it is an interesting
thing, Yours e-mail. last time at me on soul is present boredom, not
Occurs any joyful things and your message now for me As a solar beam.
Topacia, thanks, that you wrote to me some answers to my questions.
Yours e-mail what you the person gradually helps me to understand.
I send you other picture of. I hope, that it will be To like
you. Tell to me more in detail about the family. Whether it is a lot
of at You relatives? What at you with them of the relation? As
frequently you Gather? In my family very much close relations. I to
you already Informed, that I live with mum and the daddy. We live in a
cosy apartment, where There are three inhabited rooms, and as kitchen,
a balcony and a bathroom. I have a room. I the only child at the
parents. A name my Father Viktor, him 51 years old and he Works the
builder. My mother Nina, her 48 years old. Now she does not work some
years and Is engaged in housekeeping. We like each other, sometimes We
are chosen for city for an entertainment. In the summer we go on a
beach and on fishing. During the winter period of time we go for a
drive on skates and a ski. This good time for me! In private life I
have emptiness. Last relations at me were the last year. One was The
boyfriend, but I have left him. we did not like each other and had
various interests. Among associates of me of people I cannot allocate
anybody for serious relations. Good men to become it is ever less and
annoyingly in Next time to test disappointment when you think that has
met The suitable person. Likely therefore I also have addressed in
service acquaintances. Probably here I can find the person who will be
Me to love, appreciate and understand. It is not important for me his
financial situation and work by which he makes. I have specified in a
structure that I search more Advanced age because I think, that the
person which has lived There is enough years, already has experience
and has learned to appreciate women and to address With them. I shall
be ready to give myself all without the rest to such person and I
think, that the main advantage of the woman is fidelity and skill To
make family happy, without quarrels and conflicts. On it I I finish
the letter. , write to me the ideas that I Has told to you. I
wait for your messages. Yours Olga

No comments: