Saturday, February 3, 2007

alevka81@mail.ru


alevka81_mail_ru143328, originally uploaded by lovescamblog.

From: Alevka K (alevka81@mail.ru)
Attachments: alevka81_mail_ru143328.jpg
Subject: HI

Hello!!!

I am glad to receive your reciprocal message.
I have to you questions, and I would like to set them in
The messages, I hope you will allow to me answers to them - îê?
You for me the nice person, and on this for me it is important to know yours
opinion on some things.
I like to travel, but I did not leave for limits of Russia, I was not in your country,
it would be interesting to visit sometime your country.
On the Internet I not so long, my girlfriend was in the Internet much, as a result it has found the happiness,
it has grown fond of the person from America, now it has left for the husband and lives with it.
I am very glad for it, have decided to follow to its example, suddenly and success will smile to me!
I was born to Russia, city Yoshkar Ola, this city is in 1000 km from Moscow.
Was born on April, 8th 1981.
Thanks for a photo, you very attractive the man. I like your photo.

I think, that you read my structure and could see there, that I have
serious intentions to get acquainted with the good person for attitudes. I
shall try to tell a little about my character, I do not know as it
start, I think, that I very romantic person, I like
communicate with people, I like good humour. I very much appreciate such
qualities in people, as fidelity and honesty. I believe in love and
I think it very valuable thing which needs to be protected. My weakness this set beautiful and fragrant
colors! I love chocolate and ice-cream, and still the big soft toys, as
little girl. Also I like to prepare for various tasty things. To me like
romantic attitudes between the man and the woman, but, probably, all
women dream to get acquainted with the good person, to have with it beautiful
romantic relations, but frequently such things come to an end very quickly. While I not
has met in the life of such person to which I would decide to give
myself and the life, but I would like to find such person. I
think, that for the woman the main thing to have in a life not career or another
success, and strong family and the favourite person beside to care
about it and about children.
Tell, please, you dream to meet what woman in
life?
You love what music? What cinema you like to look? You saw what last film?
Tell to me about it. OK?
If to you there will be it interesting we can discuss these
themes in more detail then. I shall wait for yours e-mail.
Yours faithfully Alevtina