Friday, February 2, 2007

sweetgirl_marina@list.ru

From: Sweetgirlmarinalistru K (sweetgirl_marina@list.ru)
Attachments: sweetgirl_marina_list_ru11793.jpg
Subject: Hello

Hello!!!!!!!!!!

Thank that I have answered very much looked forward to hearing from you!!!
I today shall be pleased to write to you directly about myself and I think that I shall not disappoint you.
As I also promised I shall start the small story about myself.
As you already know to me 26 years, I was born in Russia and I live in city of Cheboksary from the moment of
Birthes. It not big, but very beautiful city. At us it is a lot of
Sights and if you want that I I can tell to you in the following letter!!!

My growth of 168 sm and weight of 45 kg.

I have finished university with the excellent diploma. My trade the teacher of initial classes
To me it is a trade very much it is pleasant!!! And I have connected the further life with very interesting
Work!!!
I have good and interesting work, I work as the tutor of a kindergarten
All time I am there and I communicate with small children!! I very much love the work
Because she very interesting and fascinating I do not regret that here I work!!!

I never was married and very much want to find the half of life. I very much
Seriously I treat my search. I do not love a deceit and the more so change I on life very true
And the kind person and never I wish evil other people but so I have turned out that till now
I can not find the half of life!!! And my search on the Internet concerns to very
To serious and long attitudes!!!

I do not like to drink alcoholic drinks in big quantity and I can drink them only in small quantity
And that only on holidays. Most of all I prefer a red wine because
It very much weakens also gives about all to overlook!!!
But I to myself never shall allow to smoke I it I do not like!!

Most my best feature I well prepare for the Russian dishes!!

I very much love a mobile way of life when I have free time I prefers
To run on the big distances and especially like to play volleyball!!! I very good
The player I all life was engaged in him and Accepted in various competitions!!
As at leisure I prefer to go with the girlfriends to cinema and theatres.

I shall be to you It is grateful if you will answer me in short time and write more about yourselves
As I want to learn you more!!
That I was better to learn want to ask you a little. Tell please
How long you are on the Internet??? Why you have decided to search for the love on
The Internet?????????
Whether you have other correspondence with other Russian girls?????

I shall look forward to hearing from you.
Your new friend Marina

No comments: