Friday, February 2, 2007

tanchik_77@inbox.ru


tanchik_77_inbox_ru45124, originally uploaded by lovescamblog.

From: Tanchik K (tanchik_77@inbox.ru)
Attachments: tanchik_77_inbox_ru45124.jpg
Subject: hi

Hello!!! I am very glad to receive your letter. I waited for your answer.
When I have received your letter I was is very happy.
In it I shall inform the letter about myself more!!
My name completely: Tatiana Scheglova.
My birthday: August, 22 1978.
Mark of the zodiac: a lion,
My growth: 170 centimeters,
My weight: 51 kg,
I have lost the parents when to me was 14 years. It was very difficult for me to go through it.
But, I was helped by my senior brother. When I have acted in university, it has married,
Also has left for other city to the wife.
My hobbies: I love music, I love campaigns group on a nature, in mountains.
I like to prepare for food, very much I like to think out own dishes.
My favourite food: the fried hen, a potato, fried mushrooms in sour cream.
I live one, I take off an apartment.
Religion: the orthodox christian,
To smoke: never smoked.
Alcohol: when a holiday I can drink 1 wine-glass a wine,
Presence of attitudes at present: I have no the friend,
How many guys were in my life: 2 men,
That I search in life: long-term attitudes, composure
Favourite musical direction: foreign pop, dancing music, the punk - rok,
Favourite executors: Michael Dzhakson, the Madonna, Posterity,
Favourite style of films: a comedy, adventures,
Favourite films: Lord of rings, Shrek, King the Lion,
I think, that I of nothing have missed in my resume. If you still, want to know something,
Ask me and I shall answer you
I shall wait your answer.
Sincere respect Tatiana

3 comments:

kara cocuk said...

fsfdg

kara cocuk said...

karacocukh.tr@hotmail.com
please...

Unknown said...

Hi there!
This blog is very helpful to be aware of the different scams that are around the internet. I just feel sorry for the owners of the picture in which these Nigerians use as a bait in their loathsome activities. The government must do something to prevent this crime.

Amanda Flores
http://www.dermagistreview.org/