Friday, February 2, 2007

barbigrendina@mail.ru


barbigrendina_mail_ru9685, originally uploaded by lovescamblog.

From: Barbi Girl (barbigrendina@mail.ru)
Attachments: barbigrendina_mail_ru9685.jpg, barbigrendina_mail_ru12829.jpg, barbigrendina_mail_ru14024.jpg
Subject: Hello, Julie

Hello, Julie!
It is difficult to find a creature in our world who is happy living alone. Everyone enjoys having his half in life. I am not exception. I was trying to find my partner here, in my country but all my relations were not successful because of different reasons... But I never give up and I decided to widen my search and start looking for my soul mate in the Internet.
I would like to tell you a few words about myself. As you might remember my name is Katya , in fact that is the name my friends call me and my full name is Ekaterina . I was born on the 30th of December 1980. I am Scorpio. My height is 170 sm and my weight is 56 kg. At me blue eyes and light hair. I send you the photo that you could see me.
I have a lot of friends and I really enjoy communicating with people I am created for company, solitude frustrates me... So I can not say that I am absolutely lonely but I need someone special in my life who I can share everything with. A strong shoulder and great support. these are the things I really need... But I also need someone to give all the warmth in my heart... Who knows perhaps you are the someone I was looking for many years...I do not need millionaire I just want to be with wonderful person by my side and I am sure that one day my dream will come true...
My family is not very big. I live with my mother. She is everything for me now as she has devoted her life to me, to give me good education and support from infantry to present time... My father left us when I was a child and I have just mere images of him in my memory All the reminiscences about my childhood are connected with my mom and her parents....
But I do not like talking about grief things. I like enjoying life and taking it as it is. I am happy because I can live complete life and enjoy all the treasures of our beautiful planet, except for love, of coarse, but I am sure I will know what the feeling is like as well.
Perhaps you will help me to do that, deal?
As for my hobbies I enjoy sports, especially swimming and fitness. I also like painting and drawing. I used to dream about becoming an artist as a child:) I also like listening to the music, cooking some times and playing with my cat.
I think it is enough for the first time.
I hope you are still interested in me even after such a long letter.
I will be waiting for your reply with impatience. Photos are welcome as well.
With best wishes, Katya

No comments: