Saturday, February 3, 2007

mariarus75@mail.ru


mariarus75@mail.ru, originally uploaded by lovescamblog.

From: Mariarus J (mariarus75@mail.ru)
Attachments: mariarus75_mail_ru88239.jpg
Subject: Re[4]: I get you mail

HI Mabota! I am pleased to receive your reciprocal message.
thanks for your photo, it's really nice
You e-mail means for me, that you are interested in me too. You
Really see a picture of me nice?
You for me the nice person, And it is important for
to know your opinion on some things.
I'll answer your question with pleasure:
I've never been abroad. I'm in internet few months. I'm 31. My
birthday is 23 of may. I was born in Novosibirsk, but now I live in
Izhevsk. I answered yuor questions, if you have any else, ask, feel
free.
I think, that you read my structure and could see there, that I haves
serious intentions to get acquainted with the good person for
relations . I shall try to tell a little about my character. I do
not know how to start, I think, that I'm very romantic person. I like
to communicate with people, it is pleasant for me Good humour. I very
much appreciate such qualities in people, as fidelity and honesty. I
believe in love, and I think it very valuable thing which needs to be
protected. I'm jealous person. I adore, when to me pay
compliments and is ready to listen to them indefinitely. For me it is
necessary, that around of me there was a cleanliness and the order, I
frequently am engaged cleaning. Also I like to prepare for a
meal, various tasty things. It is pleasant to me romantic relations
between the man and woman, but probably all women dream to get
acquainted with good person to have with him beautiful romantic
relations. But frequently such things come to an end Very quickly. I
have no intention to spend myself on such acquaintances. While I have
not met In the life such person whom I would decide to give
myself and the life. For me it would be desirable to find such person.
I think, that for the woman the main thing to have in a life not
Career or other success, and strong family and the favourite person
beside what to care of him. Tell please, you dream to meet what woman
in the life? Excuse Mabota, that I ask you to discuss such frank thing
with The person whom you know couple of days. But it is interesting to
me to know It about you. I have shortly written to you my outlooks on
life if it is interesting for you, That we can discuss these
themes in more details then. I shall wait for yours e-mail. Yours
faithfully Maria

No comments: