Friday, February 2, 2007

kriss2256@yandex.ru


kriss2256_yandex_ru19653, originally uploaded by lovescamblog.

From: Kriss K (kriss2256@yandex.ru)
Attachments: kriss2256_yandex_ru19653.jpg
Subject: Your Mail

Hi, mine dear!!!
I am very happy to receive the letter from you
again. How your day?
Now I want answer your questions and inform it is a little
the ideas on some things. I want find the companion of life from
other country, therefore as I not want that my children lived in
Russia, therefore as here very bad conditions of life for the people
and there is a lot of criminality, it is especial is distributed among
youth. I hope that you to understand me in my aspiration give best
children. I have many friends, but basically it is the friends with
which I to study in institute. We to meet them sometimes, but majority
of them are already married and children and family have, therefore
they have no a lot of free time. I think that it is very important to
have the close friends, which can be with you in good and poorly
moments in life. The good friends will help you, when you require. I
never marry and I not have children, but I dream of them and very
much want them. Most of all I appreciate in the man honesty and I
consider that the sincerity between the people strengthens and pulls
together them. I consider that any family should be is constructed
only on reciprocity of feelings of the husband both wife and the
honesty should be most important in their attitudes. You to interest
me and I to decide to write to you. I to not know as to explain to you
why I have interest to you, but you to seem to me by the interesting
and formed man, and I begin to be convinced of it now. I hope that we
shall have with you continuation of our attitudes and closer to learn
each other. I to ask apologies for mine English, I hope that it is
improved in the future. I - very sociable man, and I love to contact
to the various people. I think, that one of the best things in life-
communication with the good and interesting people. I dream concerning
presence of family and to have the close friends, to collect together
and to spend a vacation, leave together.
I to like
to work as I to not like to sit without an affair. I to like to
receive from you letters as when I them to read my heart starts to
beat more often and I have a good mood. I to like to go to cinema and
there is an ice-cream. I very much to like to prepare and many speak
me that at me tasty dishes will turn out. I to like to read novels.
You to like to read? I to think that you to love a cosiness and a
tasty meal. I to want to do all this for mine man and I very much hope
that he can estimates these qualities. My heart hopes that this prince
appear you. I to make all that my love man can become happy.
Ok, dreams again. Well, I
should be closed here. Care. Bye! Kristina

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am Helen James,i want to share my testimony to everybody have been married for 5years and my marriage was successful, but few months ago our romantic feeling was going down everyday there was no romantic. I was scared that I am loosing my husband to someone else,so I search on the internet and I found a spiritualist that help in spiritual cleaning and divination to intervene in my love Life whit the necessary spiritual cleaning, everything was alright again in my Life. Draigborspellhome@gmail.com I met on internet help me out whit in 48hours,passion and romantic was again in our home, our marriage is stronger than ever,specializing in the fields of Love, Money, Power, Success, Sickness,Pregnancy, Marriage, Job, Protection, Lottery,Court Case, Luck. etc you can email him via draigborspellhome@gmail.com