Saturday, February 3, 2007

vivian_anny2006@yahoo.ca


vivian_anny2006@yahoo.ca, originally uploaded by lovescamblog.

From: Vivian Anny (vivian_anny2006@yahoo.ca)
Attachments: vivian_anny2006_yahoo_ca2732.jpg
Subject: Please Get Back To Me Fast

Dearest,

Thanks for your mail which you sent to me and also i will not forget to tell you that you look's sweet and lovely, dear this is little about me, i am a liberian but i am staying in senegal now, i was married before but my husband is dead, they were killed by the rebels in my country through the war,

I am staying here in dakar senegal as a refugee here in the refugee camp, Methodist Church Camp here in Dakar-Senegal that is my address, dear pls i want you to help me out of this my situation so that i will live a good life and also enjoy the money which my late husband kept for me, dear i will want you to help me to contact the bank where my late husband deposited his money before he was killed, i want you to contact them as my partner so that they will transfer the money to you in your country for me to come over and stay with you for the rest of my life, also there is something important that i will want you to do for me, please i know that we have not meet each other for a long time, and i know that is not easy to make money,

Please i want you to try and see if you will send some money to me so that i will use it to pay for the hopital bill and also to buy some provisions when i come back from the hospital, honey you can send it through my address which sent with this mail, honey i will want everything to be done fast so that we will be together soon.

Below is the contact of the bank and contact person.

Bank name------------UNIVERSAL TRUST BANK

The name of the transfer officer is

MR MARK WILLIAMS

E-mail :universaltrustonlinebank@gawab.com
E-mail:universaltrustonlinebank@mybestmail.com
TEL-+44 703 183 2589
Fax:+44 870 479 5693

No comments: