Friday, February 2, 2007

tati_ana27@mail.ru


tati_ana27_mail_ru21182, originally uploaded by lovescamblog.

From: Tatiana K ()
Attachments: tati_ana27_mail_ru21182.jpg
Subject: With all my tenderness to you

Hello, my dearest Rosemary,



Today I took the one day vacance at my part time job and I
have some time to write you a letter.
I catch every suitable, each free minute to write you
several lines...
I can't believe, that during such a short period of time,
my feelings towards you have changed into...
no, i am afraid to use this word, not now, everything is
too fast... So many contradictory emotions and thoughts
are overwhelming my mind that i can't cope with them.... i
go to the translator who helps me with writing you the
letters, like to the shelter, to the Paradise,
Only here i forget about all my troubles, reading your
letters i enter the world of Pleasure, Bliss...
I don't know what will happen to me if you leave me,.. and
this touching song is playing right now, here in the
translating office...
" My love for you is insasiable" by Daren Haze, i think
you heard it, dear...
I often imagine myself walking with you along the seaside
in the evening, i think that following the sun sinking down
beyond
the silent waves of the evening sea is so romantic,
especially if you do it with the man you like so much!
I have got plenty of places i would like to be with my
soulmate, but the beach at the dusk is my favourite one!

And how are you, my dear? Is everything O.K. with you?
Tell me everything about you, you know, my sweetheart, i
want ti know
everything!
Tell me my dear, what is the word "love" in your
understanding? Once i talked to one man and he told me the
words i will never forget,
he told me that there is no such a feeling like love it is
the most selfish thing on the earth. What we call love is
the following for him:
it's when you feel like you are the one you are in love
with and he or she is you! it's like the one being! have
you ever had such a feeling, i don't
mean with me i just wonder, have you ever experienced
something like this with anyone in the past?
And what do you think about waht i have told you?

Thinking about you all the time, yours forever

Tanya

2 comments:

easy recipes said...

cadadsad

easy recipes said...

the model is super hot.. im thingking all the LOVE evetytime..
yeahh!!! bting it on