Friday, February 2, 2007

anitaakuffo@yahoo.com


anitaakuffo_yahoo_com30105, originally uploaded by lovescamblog.

From: Anita Akuffo (anitaakuffo@yahoo.com)
Attachments: anitaakuffo_yahoo_com30105.jpg
Subject: I get you mail

Hello Dear,How are you doing Today?I hope you are fine
and i would like to express myself to you as i have
get some chance today,that will make me be able to
tell you about me then you will know the type
of person i am and what kind i am.Tell me yours as
soon as you know mine.Am anita,30 yrs from Accra the
capital city of Ghana.And i am just a graduate student
of Fashion Designing.
Am such a cool,gentel,faithful,
passionate,tender,sensitive,
honest,respectful,God fearing,friendly and kind.My
bobbies : swimming,singing,listen to music,watching
movies and cooking.My body size is : Weight: 143 lbs.
Height: 5' 7' Hair: Black Eyes: brown Bust:
36''Waist: 34'' Hips: 36'' Dress: 5 Shoe: 7 And am
here to look for a serious relationship if only .we
can start it from here and am single also would like
to know much about you to. i hope we can chat soon.If
you are also intrested in chating with me,then you can
join me at yahoo
messanger if possible and this is my e-mail
address........ anitaakuffo@yahoo.com
you can also send me mail through the email i have
given to you above , i can be able to send you more
of my pics as soon as i get respond from you.
And let me also have your email address or even your
phone number if possible. You can send me mail
telling me much about you and including your photos as
well.
It will make us get to know each other better.
I am not here to play games or make any rude online
here i have been here for only 2weeks i will be 30 years on the 3 febuary.
I have been hurt in my past relationship which i
feel like going mad,But please if You know we can't
get along and talk more with each other seriously then
i think we can end it here

No comments: