Friday, February 2, 2007

oiya123_inbox_ru23861


oiya123_inbox_ru23861, originally uploaded by lovescamblog.

From: Yulia Magena (oiya123@inbox.ru)
Attachments: oiya123_inbox_ru23861.jpg
Subject: Hello

Dear Anna. I'm glade to receive the letter from you. I am glad,
that we continue correspondence, it is very interesting to me to learn
about you that that new. I to re-read your letters on some times and
consequently frequently I unpack them and I take with myself home what
to re-read them in quiet conditions. I like to read, it is one of my
hobbies as I am fond of music and I like to look good films. One of
last films who has made on me impressions - Get acquainted Dgo Blak.
This film has made on me emotional impression and has caused in me
tears. Whether this film looked? What your favourite music and
films?Anna you like to listen to music and to dance under it?
I very much like to dance slowly under beautiful romantic music, but
unfortunately I so a long time did not do it. You can will dance with
me? You Are a pity, that not beside, you very pleasant the man and me
are very pleasant to communicate with you. Forgive, but I should leave
now to me very much to like to talk to you (yes yes I was not mistaken
to talk), because each time when I write to you to me it seems, that
you are before me, instead of simply write letters. I shall wait for
the letter from you. Sincerely yours Yulia

3 comments:

elmaris said...

Hi my name is elmar. please guys dont send no girls money if you not really sure whom they are. dont be cought by beuty. thanks elmar.

elmaris said...

hi my name is Elmar. Guys all over the world be careful of beautyful ladies on web sites they steel your heart and then your money. they`f got know intenstions of really meeting with you. elmar. email . elycat@webmail.co.za.

david said...

you flippin B-I-A-T-C-H... take your little titties back to russia and keep them there, coz you ain't getting no love or money from us here in sunny south africa.