Friday, February 2, 2007

innaester@mail.ru


tanchik_77_inbox_ru45124, originally uploaded by lovescamblog.

From: Innaester Ester (innaester@mail.ru)
Attachments: innaester_mail_ru41264.jpg
Subject: Sweet kisses

Hello my dear Rosamunda.

I was very happy to hear from you again and I am very glad that you are
intested
in me and I do hope that we will have a good relations and we will get to
know each
other better. I see that we do have a lot in common and this makes me very
happy
and enthusiastic about us. But no one can know thier destiny and we can
only guess,
I hope that we will build our relations and if we are the right ones for
each other
we will not loose us meeting and possibility for good future, right?
I am very glad to read more about you and to know you and your life better.
I am really
interested in you and I hope to know you first in letters and then one day
in persons
and maybe we are meant to be together so let become close and if we are
honest and open
with each other we can make our relations sincere and long lasting one!
I like to read and mostly I enjoy myself reading love stories about past
and great
love people had at that time. When men were real gentlemans and they were
ready to
prove thier love to their ladies and could wait for their Lady for a long
time...
I am not going to treat my man in this way and to make him waiting for me
for years but I would like
to be sure that it is not a play and that his interest is real and serious.
Maybe story of my parents will tell you that I am romantic and this is true
but also I will
be happy to make some romantic evenings for my beloved one. How do you see
a romantic
evening for you?
I do think that communication with a such great man as you are it is real
plreasure
and I appreciate this a lot. I do like to communicate and I dream about
studying English
it is a pity that I was not paying too much attention to my studies in
school but in any
case it was not very good level to study and so I know very few about it.
I am really sorry that my knowledges of english are not perfect but I hope
it will not be a big problem for you
and a reason to leave me, right? I am going to assosiation of interpreters
where I got access to
computer and help of translation.
I would like to explain you some things about me and my life to let you
understand
who I am and why I am searching for my happiness this way. But aslo you can
help me with your
questions and to know what you are interested to know first.
I am very anxious to hear from you soon again.


Sincerely yours,
Inna