Saturday, February 3, 2007

natashasn2008@yandex.ru

From: Natashausn K (natashasn2008@yandex.ru)
Attachments: natashasn2008_yandex_ru139588.jpg
Subject: Hello

Hello!
I very much waited for your answer and was very glad to receive it.
At me all is normal. I hope at you too all well.
I want that you knew about me everything, and I shall speak about myself more!
As I already spoke you, I like to listen to different music, but slow and quiet music nevertheless is more me to like! As to me very much to like to look cinema! Most of all I like films about love but as I like to look adventures!
I very much love the nature and I try to breathe more fresh air, I like to spend time about water, I like to float. You love the nature?
My favourite color blue, therefore I very much like to look at the sky when there there are no clouds and as me to like violet color.
I probably set many questions, I simply want to know you as it is possible better, forgive me if I am too inquisitive
To me very much to like to look romantic cinema, and I dream that will be possible sometime my life too is similar to romantic cinema in which there are no troubles and problems! It is my dream since the childhood, probably all girls dream of it.
I have met one man, and it seemed to us that we liked each other, we even lived together, but this the man left me and I more never saw it, my heart very much a pain after that but I do not want to regret about it all life and consequently I speak with you now! Probably he had other girl, but I very much regretted that there was one! But all this does not frighten me and I think that it is necessary to trust people in a life and to try to live happily, because a life only one how you look at it?
I want, to meet the man which will be worthy my pure and sincere love. I can love and trust only kind and careful the man, I would want that it trusted me because I never shall allow itself to deceive it, I as shall always trust it! I never to a deceit of you because I do not like when people speak not the truth!!!
I the most part of time work, but I try to find time to communicate with you. I work much, but I do not regret, that I spend a lot of time for work, As you know I work as the doctor the therapist, the children's doctor.
I very much love children. I have decided to become the children's doctor at school, in the tenth class. Children such remarkable creations. They the same people as well as everything, but they such simple and direct. With them it is very cheerful and interesting to communicate and play. Our future is necessary to care more of children because they. And you love children? Tell more in detail about the work.
I sometimes repeat words because I would want that, you trusted me because it is important for me! I always trusted such easy feelings as love, friendship, fidelity, kindness, I think what exactly on such feelings all world keeps! Only the trust can lead to, in Russia many bad people but as and in Europe it is a lot of violence, therefore I try find kind male who can to trust and to which as the love as well as is necessary for me! I could not meet such the man in Russia. I should trust you because probably you that person of whom I dreamed all life!
I hope that I have not tired you with the history about me?
I shall be pleased to answer your any questions
I wait for your letter.
Natasha

1 comment:

montass said...

kak o vas dela.otchen priatna moy teleph +21699328603 ya iz tynic