Friday, February 2, 2007

natkinsya@mail.ru


natkinsya_mail_ru27267, originally uploaded by lovescamblog.

From: Natkinsya K (natkinsya@mail.ru)
Attachments: natkinsya_mail_ru27267.jpg
Subject: from Natasha

Hello, Dear friend I dont mind knowing you better:) So tell me
more about yourself:) Nice to hear from you again, my darling !

I do appreciate your decision to keep writing to me. I'm really happy
to know more about you but I think you must have the same feeling
about me. I would like every little thing about you, your family, your
wishes and desires.
I like to have fun but not anything connected with drugs, as for the
drinking, I can allow myself to drink a glass of red wine or a beer.
But it does not happen very rarely, only when I have my seldom
meetings with my best girl friends. I hate the state of being drunk.
By the way, as my friends, almost all of them are married and have
kids. But not all of them are happy in their marriage. This is one
more reason of my looking for my soul mate abroad.

You can have a question in your mind about the man, I am looking
for,so I should tell you that he must be reliable, careful, generous.
I believe that any relations must be built on fidelity and mutual
understanding. That's why I have lies and playing games. I am honest
girl but not light minded. I do hope that my demands are not too
great... I should say that I want to get a lot from my partner but I
also promise to give a lot in return...

I also like travelling very much, but unfortunately I have never been
abroad except for the fact that I used to travel to Burglary when a
child. That is all my experience. My father managed to get pass from
his job. So, we managed to visit Sofia. But it was long ago, when
there was USSR, and we needn't any visa's and international passport.
I even don't remember anything from this trip, just some images.

I also would like to ask you about something. I really want to know
you better. What do you expect from me like your future wife? Are you
ready to make important changes in your live, if you find the woman of
your life? Do you believe in the development of relations over the
Internet? Do you have a lot of pen-friends in the net? If you were an
animal what will you be?

I know that there are a lot of questions, and they might be strange in
a way, but that is what I really want to know... I do hope that my
letter has not bored you to death and I wait for your reply.... Hope
to hear from you soon, Natasha

No comments: