Friday, February 2, 2007

bulyginatat@rambler.ru


bulyginatat_rambler_ru75836, originally uploaded by lovescamblog.

From: Tatyanabulygina K (bulyginatat@rambler.ru)
Attachments: bulyginatat_rambler_ru75836.jpg
Subject: hi

Hello friend !!!!
How are you? i hope that you are fine!!! As for m i'm cool!!!!

It was very interesting to me to read your letter and know about your life.
In this letter I want to tell more about myself, in detail.
As i've already written to you, i have no husband and children either!!!
So happen that i couldn't meet the worthy and the right person for me!!!
i had some relationship with one man but he betraied me unfortunately, of course i couldn't trust him anymore!!! I hope that you do understand me!!!!
It was very difficult for me.
Now I 'm looking for my true love.
As for me, I like classical music, theatre, cinema, sports, flowers, ice-cream.
What music do you prefer??? Do you like sports?? What are yours hobbies?
By the way i'm fond of cooking!!!
My favorite season is spring. How do you find it?
My favorite color is red. And yours?
I like reading books, I collect ancient coins, sometime in my spare time I can knit a bit.
Unfortunately i've never been abroad and i'd like to see the see, to feel this fresh air!!!
I'd like to live in a warmer country because Russia very cold but i like my country!!!!
I'm a Christian and i believe in God.
Do you believe in God? Do you go in church?Whats your religion???
On the religious holiday i usually go to the church.
Now, i hav to go and i have to finish my letter!!!
I'm looking forward to your new letter!!!! that's really nice that i got acquainted with such a man as you are!!!!
Take care,
Tatyana

No comments: