Friday, February 2, 2007

girl_excentrik@yahoo.com

From: Olga J (girl_excentrik@yahoo.com)
Attachments: girl_excentrik_yahoo_com59146.jpg, girl_excentrik_yahoo_com31775.jpg
Subject: Glad to hear from you

HI ! I am pleased to receive your reciprocal message. Thank
for your picture, it me to like. I shall be To increase and to unpack
it. You e-mail means for me, that I too was interesting to
you. You Really, see a picture of me nice? - OK, in the
following Messages I shall send you other pictures of me. at
me is present to you It is a lot of questions and I would like to ask
them in the messages, I hope you Will allow to me answers to them -
OK? You for me the nice person, And on this for me it is important to
know your opinion on some things. I think, that you read my structure
and could see there, that I haves serious intentions to get acquainted
with the good person for relations . I shall try to tell a little
about my character. I do not know as it to start, I think, that I very
romantic person. I like to communicate with people, it is pleasant to
me Good humour. I very much appreciate such qualities in people, as
fidelity and honesty. I believe in love, and I think it very valuable
thing which needs to be protected. I very much The jealous person. I
adore, when to me pay compliments and is ready to listen to them
indefinitely. For me it is necessary, that around of me there was a
cleanliness and the order, I frequently am engaged cleaning. Also to
me to like to prepare for a meal, various tasty things. It is pleasant
to me romantic relations between the man and The woman, but probably
all women dream to get acquainted with good The person to have with
him beautiful romantic relations. But frequently such things come to
an end Very quickly. I have no intention to spend myself on such
acquaintances. While I have not met In the life of such person to
which I would decide to give myself and the life. But me it would be
desirable to find such person. I think, that for the woman the main
thing to have in a life not Career or other success, and strong family
and the favourite person beside what to care of him. Tell please, you
dream to meet what woman in the life? Excuse, that I ask you
to discuss such frank thing with The person whom you know couple of
days. But it is interesting to me to know It about you. I have shortly
written to you my outlooks on life if to you there will be it
interesting, That we can discuss these themes in more detail then. I
shall wait for yours e-mail. Yours faithfully Olga

No comments: