Friday, February 2, 2007

zkatez27@gmail.com


zkatez27_gmail_com30142, originally uploaded by lovescamblog.

From: Zkatez K (zkatez27@gmail.com)
Attachments: zkatez27_gmail_com30142.jpg, zkatez27_gmail_com14024.jpg
Subject: hi Wlueua

Hello my dear Wlueua
I am glad to receive from you the letter. And I am glad that I have
found you. I want that we communicated with you. And I find you the
interesting person. And dialogue with you is pleasant for me. I want
that we learned each other better. And it will allow our relations to
grow. You know about that that I the strong person. And I do not have
not enough care and caress. For me the soul of the person is very
important. And I think that the age is not a problem for people. I
communicated with different people. And I think that the most
important in the person it on how many he feels like. Instead of his
true age. I had dialogue with the man which was much more senior than
me. And he was my friend. I the young woman. And I need in love. And I
want to build relations with you. Our dialogue helps us to develop
ours with you relations. You the interesting person. And I want that
we learned more about the friend the friend. I like to go in for
sports. I the active person. And I run in the mornings. And it gives
me a charge of vivacity before the beginning of my day. I think that
the person should watch over behind the health. And sports are very
important for me. I think that this my hobby. And it allows to be to
me the strong woman. But I do not have not enough love and caress. I
love romanticism. And I like to look at stars. And to me to like to
look at them. And so I feel free. I love light colors. And I love the
sun. To me to like to bathe in the summer and to sunbathe under the
sun. I was not in other countries and I did not think yet of my travel
on other countries. But to me to like to open for itself that that new
and to find interesting people. I love to learn the world. But me it
to go right to do it it is rare. I was only in the next cities and me
not to go right to travel on Russia. You know that Russia the big
country. And in Russia very different life. If you want to know more
about me and about my country I shall write that about it in my
following letter. I shall wait for your letter my dear Wlueua.
Yours Ekaterina

No comments: