Saturday, February 3, 2007

kisska78@bk.ru


kisska78@bk.ru, originally uploaded by lovescamblog.

From: Kisska K (kisska78@bk.ru)
Attachments: kisska78_bk_ru73457.jpg
Subject: Hello my new friend

Hello!!!

Today I have received your letter. I am very glad to him.
Because I want to get acquainted with you closer.
I ask you more to me write letters and describe myself and the life.
And still I ask you to send me your photo.

I to you shall tell, I shall more precisely write a little bit about myself:
My name is Tatyana. my surname Seryogina. now to me of 28 years.
My birthday on August, 7. I live in small city Cheboksary. I from Russia.
I was born in it city and all time here a vein.
Here very beautifully especially in the winter. I work in city hospital as the children's doctor.
I love the work, like to help children. I in general very strongly love children.
But children while at me are not present, because I do not have neither the husband, nor guy.
In free time from work I read books, I listen to beautiful music.
Sometimes I visit theatre and museums. I have a healthy way of life.
I go to a sports hall, very much I love a nature.
Answer why you have decided to find to yourselves the friend through Internet?
How for a long time you search love in the Internet?
You have correspondence with other girls from Russia?
I finish the letter and very much I wait for your answer.

Your new Russian girlfriend Tatyana!!!!
PS I want to see your photo

3 comments:

PRADEEP SANKARAN said...

Hai dear,

I am Pradeep, from India working in Dubai.

I live you.
love4u.7@rediffmail.com

montass said...

priviet kisska kak pajivaiti. otchen paznackometsa. ya montassar iz tynic. ya praviser pharmatseft

kimmy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.